almost here...




2009 is almost here.
And of course, being the introvert cancer I am, I cannot avoid thinking about what has happened this year.

It has been a year full of events. Of hypothesis on the future. The announcement of sister's pregnancy is the perfect example of a thing started in 2008 and that with be accomplished in the coming year. But there are so many others...

I started this new job, after much struggle and delay. I love being here, and love the people I work with. I really hope to be confirmed in this position. But if not, working here I have come up with some new ideas on what to do with my life.

I left the old job and the ah of a boss I had there, and I couldn't be more glad I did it!

I have had so much trouble with bf... It didn't come out of nowhere, but it has been a long and difficult process to come out of that moment... We are both feeling better, now, and he is so sweet to me... Hope we come to a happy ending.

I have heard from my NY friend I hadn't talked to since I left the States... It was such a warm feeling to hear her voice...

Overall, I have learned that I am much stronger than I gave myself credit for. Bf often repeats, that I seem so frail, but then I always come out well from the worse situation and I am good at starting new things!

I am still thinking about what are my new year resolution - or better, new yaer goals. May be I'll come up with some before tonight...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!