December!!!


I can't believe it is December already!!! It feels like 2008 began yesterday. It went so fast, I feel like I missed a couple of months...

I really have to start buying presents. My sister was suggesting I don't buy any, because of the world (and my) difficult economic situation. But I think we gotta help the economy by not stopping buying things, plus we usually give each other one small gift, so none of us should break the bank...

I also want to think about new years resolutions, or better, new years goals. And about all I did this year, which was a lot.


On another front. It's incredible how a job you hate can make life miserable. I remember this time last year, when it was really hard for me to get up in the morning. And I had just started that job! And it just got worse with time.

Now that I have a new job, I can't really say I am happy to wake up early in the morning, but the idea of going to work is not dreadful anymore, it's almost pleasant!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!