Things I Love Thursday!



Time for some love... I haven't done this for more than two weeks, but I was having too much fun during the Christmas season to have time to sit a write!

Here is what I am loving today:
  • Wonderful boyfriend, who takes care of me when I get the flu, goes out to buy me magazines, checks my temperature, prepares lunch and dinner and even takes care of my entertainment by choosing a nice DVD to watch after dinner!
  • Shopping! I have been on a shopping ban for so long, due to lack of salary, that I was the happiest girl in the world when I bought my black boots last sat. I have been showing them to everybody since!
  • Walking around Rome during Christmas time. For the first time I went to see the Christmas tree and the Nativity near the St. Peter's Cathedral. I was so excited...
  • Seeing both my cousins on Christmas day. They live pretty far, one of them in London, the other in Venice ('till now, now she's relocating, she doesn't know where yet).
  • 1984 by George Orwell. Much better than I expected (and I had great expectations!). I think it should be mandatory read in school in every country!
Life is REALLY good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!