Stuff...



This is Ash Wednesday (had to check the spelling for wednesday, that's really sad!!!), and I am supposed to write a post a day starting today.
Hmmm... let's do it, then.

Last night I came back home late, because there was some Mardi Gras parade on Viale Trastevere, so my bus got deviated, and since everything got deviated on the same street, the traffic was insane. Walking home from the bus stop, I was happy to see my favourite pastry shop was still open!
I picked up two St. Joseph bignè, and headed home.

I am happy to say bf was feeling like me, just looking forward to talk. He apologyzed before I could even say anything, and said what he had said in the morning was stupid and wasn't something he really thinks.
So we were all happy and ate the bignè after dinner! A nice conclusion for a crappy day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!