saturday at the MACRO Future exhibition!

Last Saturday bf and I went to the MACRO (Rome Museum of Contemporary Art) Future to see two art exhibitions. We walked there from bf's place, since it was a very pleasant day, not cold at all. Here's me on the bridge on our way there



Among the two, I liked the "Italian Genius - back to Rome" exhibition best, it was all about Italian design. There were all kinds of things: the Vespa, couches and chairs, paintings, gadgets, and so on. Here is a sample of stuff I enjoyed!




These were kitchen gadgets! You can buy them in fancy house stores...

And these - these are Ferragamos!



I am planning to check the exhibitions at MACRO more often (this was my first time there): it's free entrance, so there is not a thing not to love!

Comments

Anonymous said…
you look great!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!