Thursday love!

Yesterday, because of an accident, the street I take to go home was blocked, so it took me 3 hours and 10 minutes to get home. I am exausted today, but still have stuff to be grateful for!

  • First, bf who makes me dinner and takes me out to have gelato, because I had such a hard day (and commute)!
  • Then, I got home late but I found a parking spot under the building - I am never so lucky!
  • Tomorrow is my birthday! I want to make a cake tonight to take to work tomorrow - it'll be a nice surprise for my coworkers, I hope.
  • And on sunday, beach! It'll be my fist time this year, so I can't wait.
  • Connected to the previous one: my very nice new swimsuit - also, can't wait to use it.

Other stuff: gelati, being able to wait for months for a bag to go on sale, the new hat I bought for little niece, and having her (and family) for dinner on sat, cooking, peaches! books and magazines, and the smell of summer in the air!

Comments

Sherin said…
Happy Birthday for tomorrow! Hope you have a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!