DIY time!

I was needing a couple of t-shirts for ballet class, but I didn't want to spend too much on some "professional dancer" tee. So I decided to make them by myself.

I started from a simple men's grey tee, a crewneck. Started cutting around, and here's what I got:


Some details:

I tied the left shoulder with some of the leftover fabric:


I cut a couple of slits on the right side and passed another strip of leftover fabric though them:


I was really satisfied of how the work turned out. So much, that I made another one, a black tee.


Comments

Kelly said…
awesome!! I love it
Kate said…
I love this! Looks comfortable and functional for a dance class.
Anonymous said…
That look realy good, better than some of the tshirts you buy that cost loads!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!