Feeling down...

Yesterday, while driving to work, for a nanosecond the steering wheel just stopped turning as I wanted it to. Obviously, I got pretty scared, drove really carefully to and from work (knowing at any time the wheel could just stop working) and had to take a day off from work today to take the car to be fixed. I got the nice news that it'll cost me 440€, because they have to change the whole piece, and I won't have my car until tomorrow morning. So, it's a day and a half of vacation, basically wasted (although at least I did some christmas shopping...)

And, as if it wasn't enough, my boss called me and told me I had done some mistakes on an analysis, and the value they obtained today was higher than I had said - not a good thing. He was not angry (he said when a job has to be done quickly, it is possible to make mistakes), but I am very angry at myself, even though it's not like this mistake caused the company to waste money, or I ruined some product (quite the opposite, indeed). But I can't make these stupid mistakes!

I am pretty down now... out of desperation I even did laundry and ironed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!