Links I liked!


These are some of the blog posts I really enjoyed reading this week!
  • I really liked this post from Sal, because I have always liked the idea of a white button down, but was never really able to wear it in a non-boring way.
  • This is just the kind of posts I love! From Megan.
  • I read this last night, when feeling kind of low because of the unnerving attitude a very close person has towards me (and many others). It really helped!
  • This post is so much fun (and how cute is the resveratol pendant?)!
  • On a more serious note, I found this post very insightful.
  • And in case you are travelling for the holidays (I am not, unfortunately), you'll find this very useful.

Image source

Comments

Leia said…
You are right, that was me in the picture! Thanks for sharing that link. Must check out the posts you recommend :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!