Random stuff!



  • I am all excited because I am done with Christmas shopping! Today I bought the last present: a cute small stereo with an usb port for bf. We were together in the store, he couldn't decide whether to buy it or not, and I jumped in saying: I am gonna buy it for you as a Christmas present!

  • Yesterday he bought me my present: we went together so I could choose the color/cut (I had asked for a slip). He bought a silk dark green slip, and matching bra and panties. Much more than I had expected! Of course, I am not using any of it until after Christmas!

  • I could have received a translation assignment, but I have not yet finished the studying required... It's sad, since that money would have been quite useful...

  • Mom gave me Christmas cookies! So good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!