Links I liked!




Here are some posts really worth reading from this week - many are about making your wishes come true. Should start thinking if there's a hidden message for me in this coincidence...
  • From Megan, wonderful advice on playing a character, someone you really want to be, to become that person and create the magic life you want!
  • Cherry on top - from Gala. Nothing to add, really!
  • Thoughts on the Ex-Factor, from Sarah Von. I am never too sure on how to relate to my exes, and she offers some food for thoughts in there.
  • In a winter rut? Nonsense, says Liv. Here's what to do.
  • Kaileenelise reminds us that, to make our dreams come true, we need to nurture them and tend to them, as if they were a "tiny and precious garden". Oh, so true!
  • Luinae wrote a short list of all the small steps she wants to take to make her dream come true. She wants to be an artist. However, I find these suggestions really adaptable to many other areas/jobs/lives, as long as you really want to make it!

Comments

Kaileen Elise said…
thanks so much for sharing my link with your readers! i'm glad you liked my word for 2010. xo, kaileenelise

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!