Weekly outfit roundup!

I decided starting posting outfits on my blog too...
It'll be useful to me in a while (I love checking my old outfits from 2-3 yearsago), and maybe I can get some feedback?

Here they are:

This dress is a cheap cheap cheap one bought on clearance at OVS. I liked the asian-like motifs, and the wrap. It's quite confortable. I am wearing it with my new Frau boots.


















I wore this dress on Sat night to go listen some live musig. It's something like a belted tunic, very comfortable, and it has beautiful colors. I find it very "seventies". The beauty that I am holding in my hand is a bag my mom bought during the seventies. I love it, but it's a bit too small for everyday use...









This is one of my Sandro Ferrone dresses. Here I tried wearing it with my new boots, since it has also some brown among the other colors, but I think I like it best with black boots.



















Another experiment: this is a black sheat dress I love, and I paired it with a wrap top. Quite confortable, but I think I like it best with a turtleneck underneath.




















Here I knew I had to go to production dept and I went for my old JCrew cashmere sweater (about 2004) and boots (about same age), my new jeans and a very soft pashmina I got from my mom (can't keep it in the lab, though). The heart necklace was a Christmas present from a colleague.


















I built this outfit around the striped tights (gift from sister for last year's Christmas), so I had to keep it really simple: black sweater (Express, circa 2005), boots and jeans skirt. The tights are really louds, but quite fun.

Comments

chelsea said…
cute! you should join us over at the bloganista group on flickr! we post outfits weekly. it's super low-key and fun! have a great weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!