Weekly outfits.

... or something like that: I didn't take pics every day, mostly because a couple of mornings I had to leae earlier...
Here are the ones I "documented":

Turtleneck - Tezenis
Cardigan -Camaieu
Skirt -Klixs
Boots - Frau
Headband - OVS
I wore this last Sat to go have dinner to a friend's house. She's a hairstylist, and my hair was paricularly unruly that evening - so I wore my headband to keep it down!
This cardigan is really cute, but it doesn't get much use in the winter because the sleeves are large and difficult to fit under most of my coats.



Dress - Sandro Ferrone
Boots - Campanile
Turtleneck - Tezenis
This is the first dress I bought at Sandro Ferrone's, and still my favourite. I love its vintage feeling. I can't ever seem to find a necklace that goes well with its design, tough.



Sweather - OVS
Skirt - Klixs
Shoes - JCT
Net tights - Calzedonia
Black tights- Random store
Scarf - Thrifted in Kensngton Market in Toronto
Necklace - Colleague's mom

This was the outfit I wore for the longest day in the whole week: I worked from 8 am to 8 pm... Luckly, these shoes are really comfortable. I wore two pairs of tights, because it was still too cold for my net tights, but all black was too wintery, and I liked the resut. The scarf is one of my most precious possessions, bought during my first trip to Toronto... I had to dig it out from a bin full of scarfs.

Comments

Kelly said…
Cute! I really like the last outfit. Such pretty colors!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!