A couple of outfits...

Only two outfit pics, because some days I didn't have time, and some days I wore repetitions od past outfits. So, here are the two:


Top - MNG
Cardigan - Promod
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - JCT
Necklace - Target, I think

Wore this to go to work and then to play with the group. Nothing special, but I like how this top and cardi look together.


Top - Glenfield
Cardigan - Promod
Skirt - Klix
Tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Gioseppo
Necklace - Target

It's not like I wear this cardi and necklace everyday, it's just a coincidence!
I got lots of compliments on this outfit, even though it seems pretty simple to me. The tights have a nice irregular net, and the red shoes are really pretty!
And I'll buy a proper lamp for the wall!

Comments

Very cute... simple and chic!


-Marta
Leanna said…
Nice!
And by the way, I think I have a crush on your new haircut!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!