Some outifits...

...from the last few days.


Wrap top - Express
Top - Express
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - Alysia
Necklace - Dad's gift

Wore this to work then to band reharsal. Nothing to say, except I adore this necklace.


Jacket - Koan for Coin
Shirt - Zara
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - Gioseppo
Necklace - Steph's mom

This was for work and for music class afterwars. I felt strange pairing the purple top with red shoes, but I got lots of compliments...


Sweather - OVS
Skirt - Conbipel
Fishnet tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Alysia
Necklace - H&M

Probably wore something similar some days ago. I always get plenty of compliments on these tights, they have an irregular net, and everybody notices them. I bought them on a whim, and am pretty happy about them.


Shirt - Promod
Wrap top - Bluesand
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - Nike
Necklace - Steph's mom

I wore this to go to the mall with sister and little niece. I had to be confortable to be able to pick up the little one from the floor while her mom was trying things on. I like the pairing of orange and dark green, I think I'll wear this combo more often from now on!


Shirt - Glenfield
Cardigan - Promod
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - Gioseppo
Belt - Gap
Necklace - Probably Target

This again to go to work and to go play music later. The cardigan has the same exact color of some details of this shirt, which is fortunate, since I bought the cardi two years after the shirt!



For once I took a picture of my outerwear too!
Long cardi - Random store in Buffalo
Bag . Benetton
Scarf - Mom's present

I finally get to wear this jacketas outerwear, after months of black jackets!

Comments

Kelly said…
That scarf is so pretty on you! I envy women who look good in scarves. They usually look too fussy on me, probably because I don't have a graceful neck like you!
The necklaces are such perfect touches to every outfit! Looking wonderful!

-Marta
Blondie said…
Those jeans are HOT!!!! Great outfits lately

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!