Weekly outfits.

I am pretty sick of this cold and rainy weather... I am tired of wearing the same things over and over again. Besides, you'll see I wasn't really creative, since I didn't have to go to work...
I don't know why I didn't take a picture on Thu - it was the only day I didn't wear jeans!
Anyway, here are the pics:


Cropped cardi - random street stand
Shirt - Mango
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - Nike
Necklace - NY&Co

I am not enirely sold on this cropped cardigan. It is really useful for when it's too cold to wear short sleeves, but the cropped length somehow looks weird on me...


Leather jacket - Conbipel
Shirt - Project for Upim
Jeans - Killah
Necklace - Target
Scarf - Kensington Market in Toronto
Ballet flats - Gaia

Close up of the ballet flats:


I totally copied Kelly's outift here. I saw her post and immediately thought of wearing something similar.


Not too creative, here... Basically, everything as yesterday, except
Shirt - Promod
Sneakers - Nike




Shirt - Zara
Arm cover - random store in Rome
Jeans - Killah
Necklace - Steph's mom
Ballet flast - Gaia

Nothing special here, either, but I love the color of this arm wrap.

Comments

Kristi said…
I want to know more about that red handbag on the chair beside you!
http://labellafigura.net

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!