Mon Outfit, and new shoes.

Well, today I had something else planned. But then, I though I wanted to wear one of the skirts I bought in the US and that I had tailored. Here's the result:


Shirt - Guess? Jeans
Arm wrap - Street stand
Skirt - Banana Republic
Shoes - BC via Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Steph's mom
Bag - Kuvé

I liked the result, but I think it was a little too "office appropriate". So I wore this big necklace (one of the chains is fuschia), and the red bag. Plus, I think my tattoo makes everything slightly less office appropriate!
The skirt is part of the suit I wore for my PhD defense - and this is, like, the third time I wore it since (I mean, since 2003!!!).

Now, let me introduce you, my last (yesterday's) buy.
Drumroll:


My new work shoes! I bought them yesterday to wear around the lab. And today I discovered that they might be even reimboursed by the company.
This way I can go to work with my most outrageous (ok, not quite...) heels, and change into something comfortable to be in the lab...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!