Outfits - Tue and Wed

I spent the weekend at the beach house, and on Mon I went to work directly from there - so no picture for Mon!

Here is Tue:


Dress - Motivi
Shoes - Le Scarpe di Lou
Bag - Nia Boutique
Necklace - Steph's mom
Bracelet - Steph's mom

I bought this dress on 2008, still love it and still get lots of compliments for it. I have worn it with silver flat, but I think I like the pairing with purple shoes too.
And this bag is really old too - circa 2002. It was quite a splurge, even on sale, but I am still using it to this day, so it was a good investiment.

Wed

Shirt - Zara
Skirt - JCrew
Shoes - BC for UO
Necklace - Steph's mom
Bag (on chair) - Project for Upim

I had planned a totally different outfit for today, then I saw this skirt in my wardrobe. I have had it tightened (is it a word?) and shortened some weeks ago, and now it fits me much better. I bought it in the Rockfeller Center's JCrew in 2002, to wear to a meeting, and I am glad I can wear it again.
I quite like this ensemble: it is really simple, but interesting at the same time.

Comments

Kelly said…
Oh I love that J. Crew skirt with the zipper details!

Are those studs on the strap of your dress?
chiara said…
Kelly - thanks!I am really happy I can wear this skirt again, because it brings back memories of when I was in NYC.
I wouldn't define them studs... they hare like half-pearls (fake of course). Don't really know how to call them. As soon as the dress has been washed, I'll take a pic!
Lori said…
That bag is too awesome!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!