Outfits

I have been so bad in posting lately, mostly because I haven't felt like doing anything...
Anyway: here are some outfits from the last days:


Shirt - Pimkie
Skirt - Project for Upim
Shoes - Frau
Necklace - Stole it from mom

I took this skirt to the tailor to have it shortened, since I thought it hit at the wrong place on my leg. She did, and gave me back the fabric she had cut.
So, I wore the t-shirt and the skirt and felt like something was missing. I added the leftover fabric as a belt, and I quite liked the result!


Shirt -Pimkie
Skirt - Promod
Belt - Promod
Shoes - Gaia
Necklace - Target?

Yes, I went to Pimkie and bought a bunch of shirts - mainly because I needed them.
The belt came with this skirt, but since the shirt is pretty long, I preferred to put it over it.


Shirt - Guess? Jeans
Skirt - Promod
Shoes - Primadonna
Necklace - Target

I bough these shoes last friday. They are really comfortable to walk in, but the back band slips. I have to find a way to keep it in place...


Shirt . Pimkie (anothe one!)
Skirt - Promod
Shoes - El Sueco
Necklace - Steph's mom

Yes, all the skirts are from Promod, for some coincidence...
The necklace is a new buy. It's a delicate lilac rose, I should take a closeup picture... And these shoes are so beautiful but so unconfortable, I can't wear them too often!

Comments

Alessandra said…
really like the last skirt, looks great on you. sophisticated, but that you can still dress down. brava!
Leanna said…
Total agreement here...that last skirt looks like it must be amazing! You really know how to wear skirts with a casual/chic vibe!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!