Outfits!

Sorry I have neclected this blog for so long... It is really hot, and the only thing I really want to do when I get home is lay in bed with all my windows open...
Here are some outfits - I took a picture only of the ones which weren't repetitions of previous outfits.


Shirt - Pimkie
Skirt - Koan for Upim
Shoes - Primadonna
Necklace - Steph's mom

I decided to try Kelly's suggestion, and wear this skirt with gray. This is the only gray shirt I own, though! And it's a bit too long for the skirt. But I like the result nonetheless. Even though I think the colors of the skirt pop out better when paired with a black top.


Top - Oltre
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - Primadonna

I love these shoes - it's like wearing slippers, plus the color goes with everything. I wore pants because we had an inspection at work and I thought it'd better if I showed with my legs covered (my "top part" is always covered by my lab coat, and I change shoes with my white ones when I get to work). It was totally unnecessary, but at least I got compliments on this top. Notice how I din't wear any necklaces - I thought it'd be redundant with such an attention grabbing top.


Dress - Sandro Ferrone
Necklace - from Nepal, gift from my cousin
Shoes - Vintart

This was the second time I wore this dress. Such a waste, right? I thought it was a tad too short for work, then I have seen shorter skirts on some colleagues, and decided to go for it. Got lots of compliments indeed!


Shirt - Project for Upim
Skirt - Promod
Shoes - BC for UO
Bag (on chair) Kuvé
Necklace - Pacsun?

I am still not completely sold on the stripes... I feel weird when I wear this shirt. But I liked it on this skirt anyway.

And now... I am off to Amsterdam!!!o

Comments

Kelly said…
Personally I like the top outfit even with the shirt length - but then I've become more nuts about long shirt lengths lately anyway so perhaps I've brainwashed myself :)

I agree the colors do pop with black.

Have fun in Amsterdam!
Very cute outfits.... simple and yet chic :)

-Marta

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!