Link Love!


This was a really busy week for me... So I didn't have that much time to read around the web... But this are some posts that I found really read-worthy:
  • Let's start with Sal at Already Pretty, an almost constant presence in my link love (who could blame me?): she offers some useful tips on how to wear black not as a safe choice coming from laziness, but in an intentional way - of course, as any great teacher, she offers plenty of examples!
  • The Simply Luxurious Life really amazes me with the amount of noteworthy posts she can write in a week. Here are three gems: Discover yourself and set yourself free, an ode to reading (LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!), the third part of creating one's own signature style, and some more thoughts on money.
  • From the Daily Connoisseur, the french take on simple pleasures.
  • Some reflections on dressing chic from Cupcake Caramel.
  • And a post at Yes and Yes on international gender bending. So interesting yet so far from out way of thinking, in my opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!