My outfit.




Dress - Sandro Ferrone
Black turtleneck - Tezenis
Arm warmers - UCBenetton
Boots-Campanile
Earrings - Steph's mom

I have a small collection of dresses, mainly from Sandro Ferrone, and this is one of them. Probably not the most flattering shape on me, but I like the alternance of big and small stripes and the color combination. It is even more fun in the back:



The boots are not patent leather, only a very good and shiny leather. This is the third winter I wear them, and they still look new and beautiful, and I am not tired of them yet. I guess it shows that sometimes it's worth paying a bit more for a high quality item...
I wore long earrings for a change. This is the picture I took some time ago:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!