An outfit.

Wore this to go for a long walk, and visit my mom. It's such a gorgeous day here, it feels like spring!


Sweater and arm-warmers- UCBenetton
Black tee (under sweater) - Intimissimi
Skirt - Klix
Tights - ???
Boots - Nero Giardini

The sweater came with the arm-warmers, a really good idea I immediately liked. So much, I bought an other pair of black arm-warmers to wear with other short-sleeve clothes.
I wore a tee underneath because I feel usually cold in that little strip of arm left our of the armwarmers.
I have had these grey tights for so long, I have no idea where I bought them. Target, maybe?
The motif on the sweater is made of studs (yes, we have a little obsession here...). Here's a detail:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!