Friday outfit.

Dress - Pennyblack
Black shirt - Intimissimi
Arm warmers - Lunatica
Tights - Calzedonia
Boots - Nero Giardini
Necklace - Target

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I have been wearing outfits I have already showed...
Today it's supposed to be French Friday. I would love to be like Rebekah at Cupcake Caramel, who spends her Fridays the chicest way ever possible, but my days are all so hectic and busy, that I often come home later than I should, not being able to do anything special... I whish I was able to take things with more calm.
Today, though, after getting out of work and going grocery shopping, I set a nice dinner (with Modica chocolate as dessert...), and in an hour I am going out.

Back to this outfit. I fell in love with this dress when I first saw it, while shopping the sales with my mom. It was 30% off. She mentioned that after a couple of weeks, she was sure they'd have the dress 50% off. I went back a couple of weeks later, and it was! There were two dresses left, and the salesgirl had to take off mine from the mannequin...
It's a very classic black dress with an interesting neckline. I bet I can wear it without the shirt underneath, with some nice cardi/blazer on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!