Link Love.




Some posts I enjoyed reading this week...
  • From the always surprising The SImply Luxurious Life, two really great posts: one on the importance of every little step we take towards our dreams (as opposed to wanting everything now!), the other, the third installment on taking control of our spending.
  • The Daily Connoisseur shares the last of the top 20 things she learned when living in Paris. What else, if not living passionately?
  • The Key to Manufacturing Magnificence. I don't want to say anything, I'd spoil it. Go and read it. NOW!
  • Angie launches a question: What does it mean to dress in a feminine way? For me, it is mainly attention to the details. You?
  • I could have written this. It's when we don't allow our body to rest when it needs it, that it stops us right there! I have just experienced it!
  • Megan at Charade wrote also this post on picking your luxuries over at Yes and Yes. Go check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!