My outfit: Tuesday


Cardigan - Promod
Shirt - Random store in Siena
Skirt - UC Benetton
Boots - Nero Giardini
Necklace - Steph's mom

Yes, this my attempt to wear brown and black together - a not so easy combination. I used to wear it a lot when I was studying at the University, then my fondness for brown faded a bit...
Here I was helped by the fact that the shirt has both colors. And the other trick is to wear browns that are not too dark. In this case I am wearing champagne (in the boots) and tabac (the cardi). And the necklace recalls the boots:






This is how I looked with my trench on:

Trench coat - UC Benetton
Bag - Random store in Nettuno
Scarf - Random store in Boston

Again, the cheetah bag helped a lot, since it contains both black and brown. I liked this outfit, and I felt both classic and a bit unique in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!