Thursday outfit.


 Dress - Sandro Ferrone
Cardigan - OVS
Boots - Nero Giardini
Necklace - Steph's mom

Happy Thursday, everybody! This week is really flying...
Today I wore one of my two new cardigans again. Except it never came back home with me because I forgot it in the cabinet where I put my clothes when I change into work clothes (which happens only when I need to go to production departments). Oh, well, I'll get it back tomorrow.
But the fact that I am wearing both new cardigans so often is a sign that they were, indeed, a very smart buy!
I actually find this dress easier on the eye when worn with this cardi (I wore it by itself here), because of the busy-ness of its print. And I prefer this outfit with these champagne boots, rather than my black ones, because of their lighter color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!