Weekend outfits.


Cardigan - Promod
Shirt - Random store in Siena
Skirt - Klikx
Tights - JCrew
Boots - Frau
Necklace - Random store in Niagara Falls
This is my Saturday outfit for running errands. It was such a beautiful, warm day, I took a very long walk in the afternoon. I am feeling I wore lots of old stuff: the shirt, the tights, and especially the necklace. If I have kept this stuff for so long, it means I like it a lot!
Let me introduce you to my new trench coat:


Trench coat - UC Benetton
Bag - AĆ©ropostale
Scarf - Thrifted
The color of this trench is slightly darker than the classic beige, and the lenght is shorter. I like it a lot for these reasons, andd it was a more than reasonable deal. Pretty happy with my purchase.


Cardigan - OVS
Turtleneck - Tezenis
Jeans - Killah
Booties - Fiorucci
Necklace - Steph's mom

I wore this on Sunday to go out for lunch. Still a very sunny and warm day - too bad now it's dark and it's probably going to rain! 
I have neclected these jeans for so long. Looking at them, I think I prefere these to my Diesel ones: these are more classic and chic in my opinion. I am planning to wear them more often, including to work.The green/violet necklaces adds a nice touch of color to the outfit, in my opinion.
And I dyed my hair, even though you can't probably say from this picture...

Comments

Ilona said…
There are many pretty details in these outfits! I really like the green and purple necklace and your bright multi-coloured scarf. And the combination of the shirt and cardigan with the small silvery necklace in the first picture.
Kate said…
I like the new trench coat, it suits you, and I think they're always great paired with scarves!

And while I loved you Deisel jeans I have to say that yes, I think these suit you a bit better. More classic, less trendy, and dark colors just keep a clean line better than ones with fading.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!