Back from Germany!

Hi! Is anyone there?
I got back from Germany on Sat night, and finally got around to publish some of my pictures...

We (my friends and I) visited the cities of Nuremberg, Bamberg and Munich, and had a wonderful relaxing time. My friend cooked for me every night, and I really loved this.

Here are some pics from Nuremberg:

Of course everything was Easter-themed!




The beautiful garden of Nuremberg Castle (The Kaiserhause).



Nuremberg sausages (and a potatoes salad too!)



A beautiful Gothic church.



This is me on a bridge in the cute town of Bamberg. It was so warm and sunny, I was really lucky!



A view from a bridge.




And a cloister we visited. I took this picture from the gardens of a Palace.

I am so happy I decided to spend some days there. Of course, as soon as I got back to Italy, a phone call from my boss made me angry... I'll have to deal with quite some things on Tuesday.

The thing I loved the most, is the way my friend lives. I remember she was like this when we were roommates in Brooklyn, too. She likes to surround herself with small luxuries: a nice scented candle, a nice touch around the house, lavender-scented bedsheets... Nothing too fancy or expensive, but things that add a nice touch to any house, and seem to make living more relaxing. I am planning on introducing some of this in my house too!

Comments

My brother-in-law loves Germany - LUCKY that you got to visit! Thanks for sharing your pics, looks like you had a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!