Things I love Thursday!

    Hi everybody? How is everything going? It's time for some exercises in gratitude... This week I am grateful for:
  • The sun, the beach, the warmth... Well, summer in general!
  • And planning for my summer vacation.
  • Good books. And good friends who buy books for me!
  • Tiny, delicious, perfect muffins!
  • Home renovation plans for next fall.
  • Breezy dresses that make you ready to go in ten seconds flat.
  • Summer fruits. Peaches, apricoats, cherries, prunes... They come back when I have just started to forget how delicious they taste!
  • Taking part in the Dress your Best challenge - I have came across so many new-to-me, interesting blogs!
 What's on your love list this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!