Lace on Wednesday


 Top - Oltre
Skirt - Motivi
Ballet Flats - Frau

This is my Wed work outfit. Italy was hit by a creazy heat wave, and even though we have AC at work, it never seems to work too well - problably because I also have to wear a lab coat.
So I decided to wear this top. Which probably is not really work appropriate, but then again, nobody could really see it since I was wearing my lab coat!
The skirt is old. I mean, really old, like 8 or 9 years. It doesn't get worn often, but I decided this has to change, since it's really pretty.
Here's a detail of the lace:



Maybe this skirt too is not really appropriate for work - indeed I was feeling a tad too dressed up.
At least I wasn't wearing this skirt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!