Monday outfit and new shoes!


Dress - Sandro Ferrone
Shoes - id
Necklace - Steph's mom

I have worn this dress several times before (I have had it for 2 years), it's a very versatile dress and I get lots of compliments when I wear it (a colleague asked me if it was from Custo Barcelona?) but this picture is to show you these beauties:

These are my new suede sandals I bought on Sat. I went in a very nice store and tried on four different pairs of shoes. Too bad I could only chose one (they were not cheap, even on sale!)...
These are a nice beige color, and I am sure they'll go with a lot of the stuff in my closet. Their color is the same as one of the flowers on the dress.
And because of the platform and the chunky heel, they are pretty comfortable!

And just for fun, this is my necklace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!