Sunday pedi - blushing rubies? And more crackle fun.

Hi!
Trying to keep up with my Jult mani/pedi challenge.


Here's today's pedi:


And here are the ingredients: a clear base from Bottega Verde:

and this nail polish from Sally Hansen:


in Blushing Bronze. I can't find this color on their website anymore - I think it got disontinued, since i bought it before coming back to Italy, which means more than 4 years ago...
I actually had forgotten how nice it looks, and left it on the couter, unused, for ages!

So, first I applied the base, then, when it was dry, the nail polish.
The color is more ruby or burgundy than bronze, in my opinion:


Now, a question for whomever has the answer: the "big nail" on my left foot always gets chipped after I put on socks. Always, no matter how long I let it dry.
Any suggestions on how to avoid it? TIA!

And just for fun, some pictures from last week. I put on the crackle top again, only this time I used a silver base and a pink top. Here's the result:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!