Tuesday outfit.


Shirt - Pimkie
Skirt - Kenzie 
Belt - JCrew
Shoes - Primadonna
Necklace - Steph's mom

Today I am wearing another skirt I brought back with me from the US. I bought this beautiful silk skirt in Toronto when I went for the first time, in 2004. I had this one tailored too. It's soft and shiny and elegant. I like its length and weight.
The belt is an american buy too, this time from the JCrew store in Rockefeller Center. It's a bit too long, so I doubled it around my waist.

Finally, the shoes. I almost forgot I had them. Just before getting out, this morning, I remembered and put them on. They are perfect for this outfit, I think. I recalled them more unconfortable, but I walked pretty well in them today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!