Dinner outfit


Shirt - Pimkie
Jeans - List Jeans
Shoes - Primadonna
Necklace - Random street vendor
Bangles - From Corsica
Glasses - Vogue
I wore this outfit last night to celebrate my dad at my parents' place. I had no idea whether we were having dinner inside or on the porch, so I decided to go for pants. 
I don't wear these jeans often, and it's a shame. I am rediscovering the elegance of white pants (admittedtly thanks to J) and I am going to try wearing mine more often.

There is something very chic and timeless about white paired with leather, so I decided to wear my leather sandals:


And added a pop of color with my Kuvé bag:


Comments

Alessandra said…
You just inspired me to dig out my white jeans. Every time I wear them, I get them dirty as soon as I leave the house but they are really chic. I love how you paired it with a dark neutral top - very sophisticated, but effortless at the same time. Hope you had a fun evening.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!