My fall to-do list!

Well, I somehow cannot give in the idea that summer is coming to an end. And actually there are 8 more days of summer to soak in (beach on Sunday, anyone?). I asked husband to pick one last watermelon for me last Monday, and yesterday when he came back from work we went to have gelato in the best gelateria in town, before it closes for the season (I kind of love the idea of gelaterie closing for the winter: gelato is traditionally a summer food, and the fact these store close reminds us to follow the cycle of the seasons).

At the same time, I have been thinking what I want to do and accomplish this fall/winter, so here is my list:


Keep up with the yoga! It makes me feel so good!

Learn how to use a sewing machine, starting from basic things.


Start baking again - especially apple cakes and muffins!


Buy a beautiful pair of suede boots!


Spend a weekend with husband either in Umbria, Toscana or Abbruzzo, just relaxing, anjoying good food, great wine and beautiful scenery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!