In my kitchen - Prosciutto stuffed chicken breasts

Sunday was the first day which really felt like fall.
The sky was cloudy with some hint of sun from time to time, the wind was chilly and the air was cool - at last!

Since husband had to go to work in the afternoon, I couldn't plan a nice dinner for the two of us, so I decided to make a nice lunch. We went out for some errands and when we came back it was so nice to enter a warm home. I was even more eager to turn on the oven!

I decided to make something I had read in the last issue of Bon Appétit: Prosciutto stuffed chicken breast with mushroom sauce. As soon as I read the recipe, I couldn't wait to try it - but every time I was missing an ingredient!

You will find the recipe here. Aren't they gorgeous?



I substituted basil leaves with sage and rosemary - I prefer their flavors with meat. And since I didn't have time to make the mushroom sauce too, we just had a romaine lettuce salad as a side. They came out very good, and I think next time I'll make the sauce too. And it's a pretty easy and quick recipe.

Have you tried any new dishes lately? Please share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!