Monday, December 24, 2012
Merry Christmas! What are your plans?
Tonight it will be a fish-based dinner at mother in law's place, and tomorrow we'll drive to my parents' town to spend the day with them, and at night I think we'll go listen to some live music.
And on the 26th, which is also a holiday here, we'll just relax.
Then on Saturday, we'll fly to Netherlands to spend the New Year's Eve with sister in law and family. So excited to see Netherlands in winter, and of course to spend time with them.
Happy Holidays to everybody, and stay safe!
PS - can't wait to open my presents...
Monday, December 17, 2012
We finally put up our tree! It is quite a big tree for my standard, and I find the process pretty tiring, but the result is well worth it, what do you think?
Another accomplishment of this weekend is that I finished my Christmas shopping. I braved the traffic and went to Rome to buy a very well thought gift for my husband. I am sure he'll love it.
I went in and out of stores looking for some Christmas-themed candles, but couldn't find any I liked. So I decided to decorate some candle glass we had around, using the same silver-blue thème of the tree. I put some tea candles inside, and they came out very well.
Went to buy (re-buy) the booties that were stolen to me. I considered buying something different, but I really really liked them, so...
How was your weekend?
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Hi everybody! As Christmas day approaches, I find myself busier and busier - it's normal, I guess... As if I didn't have enough to do, my nice booties were stolen at the gym, so I also have to go buy a new pair.
Yesterday it was a rainy and gloomy day, but at least I got my gift shopping finished and we did our tree! Finally! It's our first tree as a family, and this thought is so very exciting!
Now on to the fabulous readings:
- Jenny Sue explains how to make natural make-up exciting.
- Two very interesting and informative posts from the Beauty Gipsy: what to do AFTER a SPA treatment and a comparison between Kohl and eye-pencil - so many things I didn't know, although I love the Kohl effect.
- How much do you need?
- Love this studio!
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Hi everybody. How was your week?
I am a bit under the weather, hope to feel better soon...
Here are some links to enjoy!
- How to build a professional wardrobe on a budget - from the always resourceful Allie.
- How to look good in photos - this might be useful since party season is approaching (or has started already!)
- These are really fun - and don't seem to require too many skills.
- A smart idea for busy people.
- Photography by i-phone. So many places I love, so many I have yet to see.