An outfit

Sweater - UC Benettone
Skirt - Oltre Jeans
Tights - Tezenis
Boots - Nero Giardini
Earrings - Conbipel

I am so disappointed the picture doesn't show the lovely neckline of this sweater - I'll take a better one next time I wear it. The color is dark wine , or something like that, and it is really warm. I bought it on a whim duting a browsing session at UC Benetton, toghether with another one, last November. I have to say, happy I got them!
I like wearing this new skirt because it goes well with my Nero Giardini boots. They look good and are extremely confortable
And a funny thing - I got a compliment from a colleague - on my tights! That is a new one!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks like slash neck - I LOVE this neckline! That's a chic outfit - the lines are clean and really suits you!
Great boots! They go with so much!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!