Time to...

It's time to put to rest my dark Killah jeans.
This is one of the outfits where I wore them:


They came with me to Amsterdam, Barcelona, Turin, Nuremberg, Paris, Tuscany, Urbino, and just a few days ago to the Netherlands.
They were a really nice dark blue and a really soft fabric.
I bought them on sale (-50%) in Jan 2010 (!).

So, after that much use, with husband's encouragement, I decided to put them to rest. They are faded, the fabric has stretched out, and they don't flatter me as well as they did when they were new.
I promised husband if he helped me to find a new pair of similar jeans, I'd put them to rest. And in a department store in Haarlem, he found their replacement!

So, this is a requiem for them. They have served me very well. It was really money well spent, and I am a bit sad to let them go.... So I'll probably wear them again around the house while cleaning!

Comments

Elle Sees said…
I have a pair I cannot throw away!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!