Today's outfit

Dress - Sandro Ferrone
Turtleneck - Tezenis
Boots - Campanile
Necklace - Random street stand

First of all, excuse my cut-off head. I was rushing out of the door this morning and hadn't time to check the picture.
This is one of my two "mod" dresses. I saw it in the store and, although it was my size, it looked huge. I decided to try it because the shape puzzled me, and found it actually fits and I actualli loved it. The strange arm position is to show its shape: it is streight, slightly tapered at the bottom and larger in the middle. The colors are sober but not boring, so I took it home with me. I like how elegant it looks with this old necklace, without being fussy. It was an excellent buy.

I am participating with this outfit to "What I Wore to Work Link up" held at Mix and Match Fashion. Hop over there to see other lovely outfits worn to work!

Comments

Elle Sees said…
"mod" is exactly what i thought! cute.
TaraMixandMatch said…
I love your dress, especially the fun blocks of color at the bottom. Thanks so much for linking up with me!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!