FABruary style challenge - flowers!

This was a difficult one, mainly because I don't own floral stuff, be it an accessory or a piece of clothing, except than for this dress:

 Dress - Conbipel
Cardigan - Lwie
Turtleneck - Tezenis
Tights - Tezenis
Boots - Nero Giardini
Ear studs - Conbipel

This dress is a bit light for this weather, so I had to layer it. In addition to the turtleneck and cardi, I am wearing a slip too! It is a bit too short for work, but I guess it was ok with these opaque tights, besides, I am covered by a lab coat most of my day.
After wearing this dress, I remembered when I bought it I also picked up a pair of floral ear studs. So I wore them too!


At the end of the day, I think I did pretty well!

Comments

We think you did a great job! Love the outfit and the flower studs are just perfect!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!