FABruary style challenge - play with eyeshadow


Sweater - Express
Shirt - JCres
Pants - NY&Co
Booties - Geox
Necklace - present
Pearl studs - Conbipel

I liked yesterday's combination of polka dots and stripes so much that I decided to wear it again today, a bit tamed for work. The top part of my outfit is the same as yesterday, pinstriped pants are a pair I bought last summer in Buffalo.
Here's a closeup of my booties:





 Today's FABruary style challenge involved playing with eyeshadow. I played with some brown shimmery eyeshadows from Pupa which are part of a palette I got for Christmas. Here's the result:


I was inspired by this tutorial by Elle, and really like the result. Of course, my makeup is toned down compared to hers, since I was going to work!

Comments

I love those boots - great platform!

I am such a terrible person with eye makeup. Mascara at a light shadow is about all I do - usually it ends up sliding down my face within a few hours, ech!
Anonymous said…
I'm so bad at eye make up and that's why I love wearing sunglasses!
Love your tailored trousers outfit and your ankle boots are gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!