My everyday makeup.

I am not a beauty junkie, but I have a decent collection of nail polishes and quite a bit of makeup.
I try to use everything I have, and never buy anything new unless it's a replacement for something else. I got a makeup set for Christmas from mother in law, and bought another small set right before Christmas, mainly because it contained colors I didn't have.
But anyway, here are my basics, the stuff I always use.

I start with my Essential liquid foundation. I buy it at the beauty salon, and it's one of the most expensive makeup I use (it's 35 €). I use the lightest shade. It gives a gentle coverage and it's never too obvious.
Then it's time for eye-liner. I use  L'OrĂ©al Eyeliner Super Liner in noir. I have tried more expensive brands, but this is definitely my favourite:

 For my lower lashline I use Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in noir. This too is quite expensive for my budget, but I try to buy it at duty free shops during my trips, plus it lasts a very long time. At the moment I also have a brown one, which I use during the summer.


Then it's eyeshadow time. I use neutral colors from my Pupa Doll set, which I got for Christmas, as I was telling above. Here is the open set:
I usually layer a couple of the eyeshadows, and use the blush included here too. By the way, my doll is red, but it doesn't seem to be on the website anymore.

Then mascara:
My Mascara Volume by Deborah in black

And on my lips I use Deborah Shine Creator Lipstick in shade n. 3:

 I probably included products that are not available everywhere, but I always love to read about other girl's daily makeup routine, si I shared mine. What is yours?


Comments

Love seeing what you use on an everyday basis! :-)

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!