Outfit: Spring colors.

Sweater - OVS
Cardigan - Lwie
Jeans - Aéropostale
Boots - Nero Giardini
Belt - Conbipel
Necklace - Particolari
Pearl studs - Conbipel.

Today's thème was "spring colors". It was not easy for two reasons: I have a winter wardrobe of black and dark colors, and the grey weather wasn't helping in selecting spring colors. I decided to wear the lightest colors I own for winter, and this outfit came out. 
I knew I had reached my purpose when a colleague commented on how spring-y my clothes were, a nice contrast to the grey of the sky.
I am not sick of winter yet, I actually quite like winter. And it's even more beareable now that days are getting longer. But I hate rainy, warm days such as today (we reached 16 °C around 2 pm!). It's the wind from Africa that brings rains. It should stoo in a few days, and I can't wait for the temperature to be a bit cooler.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I adore this look! The colours are lovely. And the belt is a wonderful colour and focus.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!