Outfit - wide belt and skirt

Cardigan - Lunatica
Shirt - Nara Camicie
Skirt - Oltre jeans
Belt -came with jeans
Tights - Project
Boots - Nero Giardini
Necklace - Pacsun

 This outfit was something different than I'd normally wear - it's part of my personal style challenge. 
I don't use belts much, so this was the first time I used this wide belt  as an accessory.
I chose this jacket since it's short enough to show the belt.
This outfit is a nice blend of old and new: my necklace is almost 9 years old, and I don't even remember when I bought these tights! The skirt and belt were bought this season, and the rest of the outfit is 2-3 years old.
It was a nice outcome for my little experiment.

Comments

Love the wide belt with this outfit!! You look great!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
Anonymous said…
I think this has to be one of favourite looks because the belt looks fantastic on you! It really adds definition and interest to your classic outfit. A white shirt always looks good and I really like it with the casual denim and boots.
I think you should wear belts more often!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!