Sunday outfit - casual and a scarf


 Cardigan - Lwie
Sweater - La Dolce Vita
Tank top - Tezenis
Jeans - Jane Norman
Boots - Geox
Scarf - OVS
Earrings - Gift from cousin

Today''s thème was "casual and a scarf". I pulled out this scarf I haven't used for a while (mainly because it's not very warm) because its colors match very well the rest of the outfit. 
It was nothing special, but cute and comfortable. The earrings are quite unique, a gift from some ethnic store:



This afternoon I went to have a coffee with my sister, brother in law and niece. Then we took a walk, got caught in the rain and had to run to a café. But at least I convinced them to send little niece to take a couple of cooking classes for children. Well, it wasn't so hard to convince them, I just had to inform them these classes existed!
I am taking a cooking class too, on next Sunday. It'll be on bread making, I am really excited about it!

And here's just a random shot at the mimosa husband gave me for women's day

Cute! I wasn't expecting it at all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!