Outift - new shirt, old jeans

Shirt - Conbipel
Jeans - Jane Norman
Boots - Pepené
Earrings - present 

This is what has become an uniform for me these last weeks. With such a crappy weather, I have been wearing jeans very often, and tried to pair them with nice shirts or accessories. In this case, I had to pair them with boots too, because of the heavy rain!
The shirt is one of my last buys from Conbipel. It's the only top I own which is drapey, and I kind of like it. I like that it's soft but still has a belt to define my (non-existant) waist. The jeans are from the Netherlands, bought during my visit in January.
I really hope to be able to have more fun with clothes soon...

Comments

Leanna said…
None of your recent posts have shown up in my reader. Any idea why?
It's rainy here too! Boo! Love the top!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!