Sunday outfit - hippie chic!

Tank top - Tezenis
Skirt - thrifted
Sandals - Nero Giardini
Necklace - Steph's mom
Cuff - Dots maybe?
Sunglasses - NY&Co
Bag - sister's gift from Morocco (old!)

Today I feel a bit hippie in this gauzy, colored skirt and my old old moroccan bag. The sunglasses are not so hippie, but I wanted to have them in the picture anyway. I wore this outfit for a quick trip to the supermarket and lunch at mother in law's.

This post is supposed to be my entry for IFB project # 106 - Summer leather.
I know there are plenty of leather garments appropriate for summer now, but I just can't bring myself to wear them. Leather clothes for me are for fall and winter.
On the other hand, I love leather accessories, and both my bag and sandals are leather. That's the most I can do with it during the summer!

Comments

This is a lovely skirt and your bag is beautiful! The sunglasses look so stylish.

blue hue wonderland

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!