Friday's Fancies - summer treat.

Summer treat - watermelon!



Banana Republic white tank / J.Crew j crew skirt / J.Crew high heel shoes / Banana Republic pink patent handbag / Quilted handbag, $21 / Banana Republic belt

For this week's Friday's Fancies we were asked to create an outfit inspired by our favourite summer treat. And my favourite summer treat is, of course, watermelon!
It was not difficoult at all to create an outfit using the same colors as watermelon: white, hot pink, a touch of green and black. And it was fun! 

Thanks Alison for hosting Friday's Fancies! 

Comments

Unknown said…
cute outfit! i chose watermelon as well...this was a fun prompt wasn't it? :)

rhea @ rheaetcetera.com
Unknown said…
So glad we were both on the watermelon page. That green skirt is fabulous. I think after all of this week's inspiration I may need to add a green skirt to my closet, yes?
Unknown said…
So glad we were both on the watermelon page. That green skirt is fabulous. I think after all of this week's inspiration I may need to add a green skirt to my closet, yes?
TJ said…
Too cute! I did a watermelon theme for the summer treat FF last year, too (went with neapolitan ice cream this year). Have a blessed day!
Love that skirt! The clutch is perfect for your watermelon theme too; it reminds me of picnic baskets filled with watermelon!
Lori

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!